- Do you feel like going to a concert?
- What about going to party?
- How about having dinner together?
- I was wondering if you’d like to go shopping together?
- Do you want to have lunch together?
- Would you like to have a drink after school?
Accepting an Invitation
- Oh, that’s a brilliant idea.
- Sure, why not?
- That’s a good/great idea.
- I’d love to.
- That sounds good.
- That would be fine.
- Yes, I’d really like to.
Declining an Invitation.
- I’m really sorry. I have to help my mother.
- I’m afraid I can’t.
- Oh, I’d love to, but I don’t think I can.
- I’m terribly sorry I can’t. Perhaps next time?