Educational Research. The Interrelationship of Questions, Sampling, Design, and Analysis
James B. Screiber and Kimberly Asner-Self
John Wiley & Sons. Inc 2011
- Chapter One: Introduction to research design.
- Chapter Two: Scholar before research.
- Chapter Three: Problem areas and research questions.
- Chapter Four: Participant sampling and selection.
- Chapter Five: Believability in observation and measurement.
- Chapter Six: Instruments and collection.
- Chapter Seven: Experimental and nonexperimental research design
- Chapter Eight: Qualitative design.
- Chapter Nine: Analysis technique: descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Chapter Ten: Data analysis: non-numeric data.
- Chapter Eleven: Program evaluation.
- Chapter Twelve: Writing the proposal or final report