In a certain college, 33% of the physics majors belong to ethnic minorities. find the probability that, from a random sample of 10 physics m

Question

In a certain college, 33% of the physics majors belong to ethnic minorities. find the probability that, from a random sample of 10 physics majors, exactly 4 do not belong to an ethnic minority.

in progress 0
5 days 2021-11-21T15:53:01+00:00 1 Answer 0

Answers ( )

  1. Ava
    0
    2021-11-21T15:54:34+00:00

    If a random student has a 33% probability of belonging to a minority, then there is a 67% chance that they do not. In a sample of 10 students, the probability that exactly 4 do not belong to a minority is

    \dbinom{10}40.67^4(1-0.67)^{10-4}\approx0.0547

Leave an answer

Browse
Browse

27:3+15-4x7+3-1=? ( )